Thursday, October 04, 2007

The things I am grateful for this week:

* Dan the man. His genius IQ makes him very difficult for most people to understand, I am constantly amazed by how wrong people read him. After 8 years I am still left in wonder sometimes when I realize how much more then me he knows about everything. He's a cross between John Wayne and J.R. Ewing. Totally tough and smart, he is the only person I have ever met that truly understands the way the Universe works. I just trust him and do what he says because he knows so much more then me, and while I am reading The Introduction To Life still, he has finished the book and written a sequel.

* Dylan. Oh Dylan. My one and only child, my sole son and heir. Bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh. Who ever knew another human being could be so precious. A bright, beautiful child that everyone wants to be around. Determined and bold. Unafraid. Outspoken and defiant. He's just like his father. I hope he understands the power he is going to have one day.


* Sister Sasha, the maiden aunt now. Another species invited into our house to live as one of us. I watch her cuddle up with our boy and groom his hair, she puts up with so much and she just gets up and walks away when she's had enough. The power to rip any of us to pieces if she chose, and she chooses to curl up and lay her head on our laps.


* Our lovely, leaky, little old house. Our fruit trees and chickens, all the things that make this home. Our four open fires and the smell of wood smoke on a cold night.


* Oh and thank GOD that this month we have finally sorted out our money. Everything is being paid and all the bills are coming down, we only have 10 months left on our loan and we are debt free too, we even have a little bit of spare money - a miracle in itself - and we are eating better and able to go out at least once a week and do something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Official Fan Site of Dexter
Offical Fan Site of Dexter
Official Fan Site of Dexter
Offical Fan Site of Dexter