Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Tessa Ten and Nina Niner.

Note to add to blog:



I was talking to Dan on the phone at work today, we were both giggling and saying "Nina, niiiii-na" and such.

I was going to try and explain some of my conversation with Dan to the people sitting around me, I'd written:



"I know you overheard that conversation, it must have sounded odd.

We call the dog "nina" as a nickname because she only has nine nipples.

We always called Sasha "Tessa Ten Tits", but Dallas only has 9 so we had to give her a new nickname.

Nina nine nipples or Nina Niner :) "



I read it back. I edited the list of people I felt I could say "Tessa Ten Tits" too, until there was only Beccy on it - and she hadn't heard the conversation anyway, so I had to delete the email.

Shame really, I thought it was funny.

Anyway, here she is, you haven't seen her yet...
Photobucket

Isn't she beautiful?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Official Fan Site of Dexter
Offical Fan Site of Dexter
Official Fan Site of Dexter
Offical Fan Site of Dexter