Wednesday, February 02, 2011

This is the only place I have to record this.

Read this again: (November 22nd 2007)

"We have a 75% failure rate now. One baby and three miscarriages. I never thought this would happen to me, but it happened three time - and something is odd about it. If you read my last baby post, the dates are the same for my first two miscarriages. February 11th 2002 and February 11th 2007. Isn't that odd? what's stranger is I had this miscarriage on Dylan's birthday, early in the morning, it started on the 21st and at 7am on the 22nd, it completed.

This makes my "memorable" dates:

11th February 2002 - miscarriage
11th February 2007 - miscarriage
22nd November 2002 - Baby
22th November 2007 - miscarriage

The World works in strange ways and everything happens for a reason. It's so much easier to say this when I look at my dates. Something is going on and fitting in with some overall Master plan."

Well, we had another one, it was an unexpected positive but in those few days before it went wrong I loved the idea that we would have another baby. The really, really sad part is, that judging by the ultrasound, our baby was no longer alive when we tested positive. I hate that more than anything. Telling my best friend, joining an online "Due in..." message board and all that time that poor little thing was already dead. I hate it.

I didn't even manage to get on the "Due on..." list, I got my positive on January 5th and we lost it on January 21st. I started bleeding about the 17th and went for an u/s on the 19th, it was a tiny little sac with nothing much in, measured about 5 weeks. I should have been just over 7 weeks.

This now makes my "memorable" dates:

11th February 2002 - miscarriage
22nd November 2002 - Baby
11th February 2007 - miscarriage
22th November 2007 - miscarriage
21st January 2011 - miscarriage

11/02/02
22/11/02
11/02/07
22/11/07
21/01/11

Ones and twos baby, ones and twos.....there has to be a reason.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Official Fan Site of Dexter
Offical Fan Site of Dexter
Official Fan Site of Dexter
Offical Fan Site of Dexter