Thursday, June 08, 2006

Bleugh

I'm thoroughly miserable tonight.

I booked my driving theory test a while back - right after pay day, I did it because I always run out of money later in the month.

I was planning to change the date - but life got in the way, and when I went to rebook it for two weeks time - I've missed the deadline and now I have to take it tomorrow :(

That sucks. I will fail it for sure.

Oh well, I might as well take it, I've paid for it, so I don't have anything to lose, but I know it's not going to be pretty. I have not done a second of revision or practice. I have crammed in a few on-line tests tonight and was astounded to realise I didn't even know what shape a STOP sign was.

Damn. I'll post again tomorrow. My misery and I are going to go hide in bed. Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Official Fan Site of Dexter
Offical Fan Site of Dexter
Official Fan Site of Dexter
Offical Fan Site of Dexter