Sunday, June 04, 2006

About the Beetles.

Dan and I met about 7 years ago. It was all very modern and odd, a net-friend of mine told me she had someone she wanted me to meet, we were in chat, so I met him and we had a fight, I thought he was rude and he thought I was a sissy.

But for some reason we just immediately loved each other.

I felt like I'd known Dan for years. When we sat and sometimes said nothing but listened to mp3's together, we both just knew it was all going to be ok - despite the inconvenience that we were slightly over 3000 miles apart, and almost 20 years difference in age.

When Dan asked me to come meet him, I said yes right away. We'd known each other for 5 months. My mother went instantly hysterical because I was "running off with some man I didn't know."

How well does anyone really ever know anyone else? we'd done nothing but talk for 10 hours a day since we met, I was 29, divorced, employed and had my own house. I thought I'd made it to adulthood quite succesfully. Dan and I met at George Bush airport, Houston, on 3rd July 1999. Our wedding anniversary is July 4th....

A year later, we got Sasha. Two years later, Dan and I had Dylan. Three and a half years later, Dan, Dylan, Sasha and I, decided to start a blog. Actually, Sasha didn't have much input. She's a girl of few words.

Welcome to our world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Official Fan Site of Dexter
Offical Fan Site of Dexter
Official Fan Site of Dexter
Offical Fan Site of Dexter